Custom Search

Letting Go

When my mother was dying, I spent my time researching on the best doctor there is than being with her. Before I realize it, it was too late. She's gone...

As I'm watching Smallville and getting emotional, the above statement of Lex Luthor got me. I know it's really painful to lose someone you love. It hurts more to know that there's nothing you can do to save the person's life. You just sit down and cry and as emotions are pouring in, you start to get mad. Sometimes we are so preoccupied with thoughts of saving the life of the person we deeply cared about that we forget we are running out of time. I want to quote Ryan in his death bed(the boy that Clark saved) saying:

It's too loud in here. I want to go somewhere quiet. I want to be with my friends.

The part where Clark and Ryan flew made me cry. I guess the thing that holds my tears, whatever it is, is extremely shallow. I really can't help it. I hate the thought of losing someone. I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to let go.

Labels: ,

Saturday, October 21, 2006