Custom Search

Best Moments with IM2007

Now that graduation is just a few days away this is the perfect time to have a trip down memory lane and cherish the wonderful moments with my classmates. I never thought that college could be this fun! It is true we had a lot of difficulties in school especially during our 3rd and 4th year but there's never a dull moment whenever I'm with my friends. I miss you guys already! =(

I wanted to show my appreciation so I made this video. There are so many pictures and I really had a hard time choosing what to include in this video. Check out the video. I hope you'll like it. =)




Also, please do check out this video (please click here) that my friend Janine made.

Labels: , ,

Thursday, March 22, 2007
Anonymous Anonymous says:
very nice template you have.
see more blog templates here Free Templates and Skins
12:07 AM GMT+8