Custom Search

Soundtrack Of My Life



I'm not feeling great these days but whenever I listen to this song, I feel calm. I never get tired of listening to this song or any of Enya's songs for that matter. If I just had a bad day or if I'm not feeling okay, I would just plugged my ears with Enya's music and in a few moments I feel better already. Book of Days is my favorite. It is simply beautiful!

Read the lyrics they're beautiful!


Book of Days Lyrics
Artist: Enya

One day, one night, one moment,
my dreams could be, tomorrow.
One step, one fall, one falter,
east or west, over earth or by ocean.
One way to be my journey,
this way could be my Book of Days.
Ó lá go lá, mo thuras,
an bealach fada romham.
Ó oíche go hoíche, mo thuras,
na scéalta nach mbeidh a choích.

No day, no night, no moment,
can hold me back from trying.
I'll fly, I'll fall, I'll falter,
I'll find my day may be, Far and Away.
Far and Away.
One day, one night, one moment,
with a dream to believe in.
One step, one fall, one falter,
and a new earth across a wide ocean.
This way became my journey,
this day ends together, Far and Away.
This day ends together, Far and Away.
Far and Away.

Labels: ,

Sunday, May 27, 2007
Blogger Nick Payne says:
Just passing through from Blogmad :-)

Book of Days is one of my favourite Enya tracks too. I also espially like The Celts and Boudicca.

Also very fond of Clannad's track from Last of the Mohicans (they are related you know).
4:20 AM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
Hi Nick! Thanks for dropping by. :)

I also love 'On My Way Home', 'Silent Night', 'Only If', 'If I Could Be Where You Are', and 'Flora's Secret'.

Enya is so adorable. I hope that she'll visit my country for a concert. :)
12:18 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Enya is great, and this one of my favorites. Thanks!
12:41 PM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
:-)
9:14 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Enya has a way of putting it all in perspective...its odd.
10:39 AM GMT+8  
Blogger peg says:
I can't agree more... Enya's music always makes me feel better. "Book of Days" is great. I also love "It's in the Rain" and "Amarantine". OH hell, I love them all.
I'm a massage therapy student and I've created a cd of Enya's music to massage to. I've had several clients say it's perfect for massaging.
11:21 AM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
@sir jorge

I think 'odd' is not the right word to describe it. For me it's 'extraordinary'! :)


@peg

Same here! And because of her, I wanted to learn how to play the piano so badly. I don't know, I just kind of associate Enya with Piano. :)
5:24 PM GMT+8