Custom Search

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I


NOTE: This post contains spoilers!


I’m not the type of person who would take a peek at the back of the book just to find out the ending without reading the whole thing but I’m so curious and thrilled with the Harry Potter’s last book I was tempted to go to the last page and here’s what I’ve read:

You have been warned, so please don't read if you don't want to know anything about the end of the series.
... seen him in the area on the day of his parents’ mysterious deaths. The source tells this reporter that the strangest thing about the case is the expression of terror on both victims’ faces. The source claimed it was as if they’d been frightened to death…

But after reading it, my curiosity got even bigger and bigger and I was again tempted to sneak a quick look at the previous page. Do you want to know what I’ve found out? I know you will hate me if I disclose it so I will not discuss it any further but they’re not Hermione and Ron as my friends have guessed.

There are so many interesting details in the book. Did you know that Dudley is a wizard? That explains why he was able to see the dementors when he and Harry were attacked in Little Whinging back in book five. So yeah, “Ickle Diddykins” is a wizard that is why Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were so nice to him and treat him really special, maybe to avoid him getting mad…but it is also possible that Dudley is casting a spell on his parents to buy him lots of presents.

I like Ron and Hermione’s love story. It’s really kind of complicated but at the same time cute (I couldn’t find the right word to describe it :-).). Ginny is annoying. She now wears a push up bra just to get Harry’s attention. Also, I hate the way Harry is obsessed with her.

Snape. I don't know if he's an ally or what. We know that he killed Dumbledore but in book seven it was mentioned that the former headmaster still trust him even after death and he left something for Snape. This is really thrilling. I can't wait to finish reading the book.

About the horcruxes, there are seven and the seventh one is…The answer lies on Harry's forehead.

Okay, I’ll end it here. I don’t want to spoil it even further. :-)

Labels:

Sunday, July 15, 2007
Anonymous Anonymous says:
Yeah....aside from the misspelled Hallows, JKR has confirmed that Dudley's not a wizard. Sorry, buddy, try again :P

As a punishment, I'll BELLATRIX KILLS RON spoil you :)
1:29 AM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
:) as i've expected...

thanks for pointing out though that I misspelled hallows.

I think I should have mentioned in hte post that I'm reading it on a pdf file and I don't know if it was the final draft but I think that its content is not far from the one that will be released this July 21...

...we'll see if Dudley is really a wizard or not...

:)
2:27 AM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
here's an interesting forum that you might want to check out.

leakylounge

:)
3:08 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous says:
I still have to watched it yet! :)

I bumped with your blog by the way through a directory of blogs :) Hope you could join a community of women here:

http://forums.her-desk.com

Hope to catch you there! All women are invited! :)
5:02 PM GMT+8  
Blogger saraness says:
hi joie! :)

Thanks for dropping by....

I haven't watched the movie too... Well, maybe this Sunday...

Thanks for hte link..
8:08 AM GMT+8