Custom Search

The Twelve Questions of Christmas

1.  What’s the best gift you have ever received?  And the worst?

The best gift, I have to say, is the book I received last 2005. The book 
was Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. I like that because it was wrapped in a very unexpected way.

I do not have a worst gift. I like every gift I received.


2.  What is your favorite Christmas movie moment.

Watch the film clip below: 




3.  What is your favorite version of a Christmas song?

“All I Want for Christmas is You” during the big number at the end of the movie Love Actually and sung by Olivia Olson.




4.  Describe an ornament that has special significance to you.

I like the angel atop the Christmas tree but it doesn't have any special significance to me. I just like it. I also like Christmas balls. I like the way your face gets reflected and illuminated on it whenever you go closer to it.


5.  Have you had any traumatic Christmas-related experiences?

None so far.


6.  What is your happiest Christmas memory?

Celebrating the yule tide season with my family.


7.  Favorite Christmas picture:

This year, below is my favorite Christmas picture.




8.  What’s on your grownup Christmas list (besides world peace, of course)?

A condo unit.





9.  What Christmas TV special do you look forward to all year long?

I'm not aware of any Christmas TV special here in the Philippines. But I love watching Christmas Carol in Disney Channel every year with my siblings.


10.  What famous person would you most like to encounter under the mistletoe?

Satoshi Tsumabuki  (Orange Days)




11.  What is your favorite Christmas cookie?

I love cookies!! So any cookie will do. Yum! Yum!




12.  Favorite Christmas quote?

I have to cite two quotes and both are from Charles Dickens. I just can't make up my mind what to choose.



I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.  ~Charles Dickens 


Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!  ~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836 

Labels: ,

Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Anonymous Anonymous says:
ako ang nagbigay ng book na yan..hehe as i remember, it was wrapped in a hamon box?
8:26 PM GMT+8