Custom Search

Christmas Rush

This Christmas rush is giving me a headache. I'm not yet done with my shopping and malls are jam-packed with hurried shoppers like me. So now I don’t know where else to go to complete my list.

This week has been the most tiring one this December—practice, party, and shopping. We had practice from Monday, December 17, until Thursday, December 20. The practice lasts from four to five hours a day on the average so I usually got home at around 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. given that I live almost in the province. Last Wednesday I went to UST for the Paskuhan, a university-wide Christmas celebration. I missed the fireworks so I guess I just have to browse for some clips of it in Youtube and wait for eternity before I can play the entire thing since I'm now using a dial-up connection. I planned of going home early that night but got home at 1 a.m. instead. Lastly, yesterday was our Christmas party which was held in Crowne Plaza and has the theme: Visua Kei: FTSP Goes Glam Rock!

The glamorous rockers!

Labels: ,

Saturday, December 22, 2007