Custom Search

Simple Introduction

We all live in suspense, from day to day, from hour to hour; in other words, we are the hero of our own story.
Mary McCarthy

It's 1:55 a.m. and I'm still up. I'm almost done downloading mp3s but I still can't sleep, maybe I had too much caffeine.... again!

I've decided to keep an online journal that's why I've created this blog. I want to post here my interests and aspirations, the things that keep me going, and maybe also the things that make me feel doomed. The reason why I'll publicize them is because I want to share something... it may not be that great but at least I've shared something and I think you'll also get to learn something from the experiences of others.

That's enough introduction i suppose. I'll try to catch some ZZZZs because I'll be needing loads of energy tomorrow.

Labels:

Saturday, September 24, 2005